Why “supervision for everyone”?
I like everything in my supervision’s activity. However, I deplore the injustice, elitism and constraint that I sense around it.
- Constraint: the large institutions recommend supervision. However supervisors are scarce and coaches often struggle to find who will suit them best
- Elitism: only coaches who earn a good living can afford their own supervision
- Injustice: supervision is costly and not available when coaches need it
“This insight sparked three questions”
- What if I could make supervision affordable for everyone?
- What if I could propose to hold supervisions on close dates?
- What if I created a new form of supervision?
I thus designed “Supervision for Everyone”, out of my love and passion for coaching, backed by my strong conviction that supervision is a key ingredient to helping our clients and my desire to let each and every coach benefit from it.
Supervision for Everyone
- is a 90-minutes training experience
- among 30 of your peers
- for €35 per person
- 20% of the fee donated to Team for the Planet
Our upcoming sessions
Pick a date and book your spot